People lose teeth due to a number of reasons. In our practice, we utilize modern dentistry to restore your healthy smile. All-on-4 treatment is a way of replacing missing teeth and traditional removable dentures. This treatment has gained a lot of popularity because of its appreciated results.
What Are All-on-4 Fixed Dentures?
The All-on-4 treatment includes surgically placing four metal implants into the jaw. The implants support a customized set of dentures that is permanently fixed to the mouth. All-on-4 fixed dentures are a permanent and same-day solution to people missing multiple teeth.
What Are the Benefits of All-on-4 Dentures?
People who cannot receive dental implants due to insufficient bone density can undergo bone grafting with All-on-4 dentures. This procedure will help regain the jawbone strength. The benefits of All-on-4 Fixed dentures include:
- The procedure causes minimal pain as you will be under anesthesia during the whole procedure.
- All-on-4 dentures are fixed to the jaw bone, so you don’t have to worry about your dentures slipping and sliding from their place.
- This treatment can help preserve your bone in the jaw.
- You need to give the same amount of oral care as you give to your natural teeth.
- Your new set of teeth will help improve the quality of life and enjoy the freedom and comfort of having a natural-looking smile again.
All-on-4 Dentures in Odessa
At Dental Solutions, PA, we perform same-day All-on-4 fixed denture procedures. When you visit us, at first, we will perform a CAT scan to assess the amount of bone present in the jaw and use 3-D digital imaging to provide a basis for the custom impressions created for your mouth. If there are teeth remaining in the mouth, they will be extracted and replaced with a set of implants and a temporary prosthesis. After a few months, we will remove the temporary prosthesis and replace it with a permanent set.
Feel free to call us now to schedule your appointment with our experienced dentists. We’ll be happy to guide you further.